Approximate number of days needed in the lab until delivery.
- ATTACHMENT – Varies, dependent on case
- BAR, Milled titanium – 3 weeks from pick-up
- BASEPLATE / WAX RIM – 4 days
- COMPLETE DENTURE – 9 days
- CUSTOM TRAY – 4 days
- FLIPPER (1 -3 teeth) – 4 days
- IMMEDIATE DENTURE – 9 days
- PARTIAL – METAL FRAMEWORK – Based on # of days in frame lab plus the # of days needed at New Horizons Laboratory thereafter
- PARTIAL – PROCESSED ACRYLIC – 8 days
- PROCESS AND FINISH (1 arch) – 5 daysPROCESS AND FINISH (2 arches) – 6 days
- RELINE (courier dependent) – All Attempts are made for same day or within 24 hours
- REPAIR – Dependent on case. All Attempts are made for same day or within 24 hours
- SPLINT – 8 days
- WAX TRY IN (1 arch) – 8 days
- WAX TRY IN (2 arches) – 9 days
- 2nd WAX TRY IN – EACH CASE IS ASSESSED INDIVIDUALLY
IN CASES OF EMERGENCY – PLEASE CALL US
Quality is our priority.
New Horizons will make every attempt to get each case done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please note: date of pickup, date of delivery and holidays are not included in these estimates.